Avatar Julian Melanson 0 comments

Empowered Empath: Master Your Inner Gifts and Create a More Healthy Lifestyle

Avatar Julian Melanson · March 19, 2022

Empowered Empath: Master Your Inner Gifts and Create a More Healthy Lifestyle with Julian Melanson

Dharma Love is an Empath, Spiritual Healer, Teacher, Medium, Sound Healer, certified Reiki Master and NLP Practitioner. Over the last 15 years, Dharma has shared her meditation, breathing, visualization and NLP techniques with thousands of souls all around the world. After finishing her 2 month North American tour, she’s now bringing her healing techniques and workshops online for the first time in the LYFE Academy course. In this class, Dharma teaches students how to effectively acknowledge and master Inner gifts, consciously channel one’s energy, resolve unbalanced connections with others, co-create healthy relationships, discover one’s life mission and help others do the same by becoming an empowered empath!

What you’ll learn:

• How to become the best version of yourself through special meditations
  • Powerful breathing and visualization techniques designed to raise your vibration
  • Practical ways to identify and release fears, triggers, negative emotions and negative self-talk
  • How to connect with your inner guidance to manifest the life you truly desire

Course Code: JM1/03

Course Content

Expand All

About Instructor

Julian Melanson

My name is Julian Melanson, I am a full-time film director & bestselling online instructor who teaches aspiring filmmakers how to create incredible film careers and videos!

As a young kid I'd listen to music with my headphones on full blast, imagining scenes and stories that fit together perfectly with the sounds I was hearing. I then quickly found my life's passion, creating films that engage the visual and auditory senses in ways that move people.

Today, this passion has led me to continue to create these engaging videos and films, but on a much larger scale. I now teach filmmaking online to my growing community of 125,000 students in over 130 countries around the world.

6 Courses

+17 enrolled

Course Includes

• 6 Lessons
  • 31 Topics

Comments

Comments